Purpose and Scope of the Privacy Notice
As Ageo İnsan Kaynakları ve Yönetim Danışmanlığı Anonim Şirketi (Ageo), we take measures to protect your personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (referred to as "KVKK" or "Law"). We process your Personal Data within the scope of KVKK and relevant legal legislation and as "data controller" for the reasons and methods described below.
In accordance with the article titled "Information Obligation of the Data Controller" in Article 10 of the KVKK; It has been prepared to inform you in the most transparent way about the identity of the data controller, the method and legal reason for the collection of your personal data, the purpose for which this data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose, the data processing period and your rights listed in Article 11 of the KVKK. The explanations made for your "Personal Data" in the privacy notice also include your "Special Categories of Personal Data".
Corporate Name: Ageo İnsan Kaynakları ve Yönetim Danışmanlığı Anonim Şirketi
address: Kozyatağı Avenue Gulbahar Street PS Plaza Block No: 17 Interior Door No: 137 Kadıköy / İSTANBUL
(It will be referred to as “Company or Ageo” within the scope of this Privacy Notice.)
Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods, through the Company's affiliates, website, social media channels, call center, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data can be created and updated as long as your relationship with the Company continues and can be processed and kept in both digital and physical environment.
In line with the purposes stated in the title of “Your Personal Data Processed and the Purposes of Processing” and providing the express consent condition within the scope of the 1st paragraph of the 5th article of the Law, Data can be processed and transferred within the scope of processing conditions and purposes.
Your Processed Personal Data and Purposes of Processing
Your Personal Data is processed securely and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law in order to provide a more appropriate service in accordance with legal obligations or in company business and transactions.
In this context, the data in the table is collected as personal data:
Identity Data: It is the data group that contains information about the person's identity (Name, surname, ID number, place of birth, date of birth, gender, tax number, nationality).
Communication Data: It is the data group that can be used to reach the person (Phone, address, e-mail).
Process Security Data: This data category refers to data types such as IP address information, website login and exit information, password and password information.
Your collected personal data
• • The necessary work can be done by our relevant business units so that real and/or legal third parties, institutions and organizations (employees, visitors, patients, suppliers, business partners, etc.) that have a relationship with the company can benefit from our company's products and services,
• • Fulfilling the legal and regulatory requirements arising from all relevant laws and secondary regulations and taking necessary measures in this context,
• • Execution of inspection and/or regulation duties to be carried out by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institutions,
• Fulfillment of information and document requests by judicial bodies and/or administrative authorities,
• To list, report, verify and analyze the use of products and services offered in our company and in all centers and units affiliated with the company, to produce statistical and scientific information on this subject, to develop our products and services accordingly, to increase satisfaction with our products and services, and in this context to provide information to the user. to make customizations,
• To be able to carry out market research, promotion and necessary information regarding our products and services, to evaluate complaints and suggestions, and to contact you directly through the communication channels shared with the Company,
• Carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities,
• Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures for the system and applications within the scope of data security,
will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
To Whom Your Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred and For What Purpose
By ensuring that all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the KVKK and relevant legislation, your Personal Data/Personal Data for the purposes stated above:
o Persons/institutions and organizations permitted by the provisions of other relevant legislation,
o Private insurance companies, banks,
o Our direct/indirect domestic/foreign shareholders,
o Our subsidiaries and/or affiliates,
o Work partners,
o Domestic/foreign organizations that we contractually receive and/or provide services to/cooperate with to carry out our activities
and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law.
Data Processing Time and Retention Time
Your personal data, limited to the purposes specified in this Privacy Notice; It will be processed in compliance with the data processing and timeout periods in all relevant laws and other legal regulations to which our company is subject. In case of changes in the laws regarding data processing periods, the new determined periods will be taken as basis.
The Rights of the Data Subject and the Use of These Rights
As the relevant person, you can submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, to "Kozyatağı Avenue Gulbahar Street PS Plaza Block No: 17 Interior Door No: 137 Kadıköy / İSTANBUL”, or by sending it electronically to the [email protected] e-mail address, they will be able to use their rights. More comprehensive regulation on this subject has been made in the "Personal Data Application and Response Procedure" and "Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy".